Powered by Blogger.

Furman University, Charleston, & Beach Nights

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I've been busy with golf & just life in general. Anyway, tonight I'm gonna share some photos I took while visiting Furman University, Charleston, and tonight's OOTN. Hope y'all enjoy!

The Furman Lake is located at the center of campus and was absolutely gorgeous

Furman Rose Garden

Look at that! Riley Hall

Furman Baseball Dugout

Furman Bookstore


The fountain by the main entrance




Furman Bell Tower














Macaroons

Stopped by the Macaroon Boutique for some yummy treats for dessert






Tonight's OOTN. Buttercup Shorts {Lilly Pulitzer}, White Eyelet Tank {Cynthia Rowley}

Hope y'all have a great week! Make sure to follow me on instagram @northprepster


Stay Classy!
~Riley~