Powered by Blogger.

Let's Recap: June Outfits

Happy July! It's hard to comprehend that a month of summer is already gone and next month I'll be moving into college! I got back into the swing of things here on Northern Prepster last month, finally getting back to my weekly posting schedule and am hoping to do the same this month, too. My goal is to post as regularly as I can now because I know that once college starts I won't have nearly as much as I do right now to shoot outfits and sit down and write posts.

Today's post is a quick one: I'm sharing pictures of each outfit that I shared here on Northern Prepster in the month of June. In case you missed one of these posts, all you need to do is click on the title of the post below and you'll be taken to that post to see even more pictures of each outfit!

Gingham Off the Shoulder Dress

 

Lobsters & Scallops

 

Navy on the Docks

 

Lilly in Charleston

 

Sunsets in Charleston

 

Seersucker at The Ocean Course

 

Bright Pink Romper

 

Sailboat Sweater

 

Ballcaps & Ball Fields

 

What was your favorite outfit from this past month?

xoxo,