Powered by Blogger.

Independence Day

While it would have made a bit more sense to share this outfit yesterday, better late than never, right? The 4th of July is a pretty big deal in my town, I'm going to be sharing a small recap later this afternoon here on Northern Prepster so check back later for that to be posted!

I usually wear two different outfits on the 4th of July: one to the parade in the morning & throughout the majority of the day and then I'll change into something usually a bit more casual & comfy to go hang out my friends and watch the fireworks at the park. Today I'm going to be sharing the outfit I wore to the parade with you!

I wore a super fun & comfy blue & white striped dress and paired it with my red & white seersucker Jack Rogers! I loved wearing this dress all day yesterday because it was extremely comfy and I loved the way it slightly flared out which made spinning in it really fun, haha. I'll include links to my outfit & similar items at the end of this post in case you'd like to shop any of the pieces I'm wearing!











What did you wear on the 4th of July?

xoxo,