Powered by Blogger.

The College Search

Hands down, the most popular question I get asked by y'all via email and through Instagram is where I'm going to school next year. Trust me, if I knew where I was going, y'all would've heard all about it by now. While I am almost positive I've made my decision, I'm still weighing my pros and cons. But until my decision is final, I decided to talk briefly about the schools that I looked at and then the five schools that I ended up applying to. 

After I formally declare a school to attend I'm going to be writing all about the college process and organizing it into several posts for y'all to read but for now I'll just include a ton of photos from the schools that I toured and then the schools that I ended up applying to! I'll go into greater detail on the reasoning behind each school I looked at and applied to after I am officially done with the college application process! Hopefully this post will answer some of the questions that I've been receiving a lot recently, haha.

Schools That I Looked At But Didn't Apply To

Furman University




Elon University




University of Georgia




University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill




North Carolina State University

Shockingly, I can not find any photos that I took while at NC State...


Schools That I Applied To

University of South Carolina

Even though I've been visiting the campus since I was in 6th grade, the only photo I could find of UofSC is a photo of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority house, haha! Isn't it gorgeous, though?



Clemson University




Auburn University






The Ohio State University

I'm embarrassed to say that I do not have any photos of OSU's campus. I live extremely close to campus and am in utter shock that I don't have a single photo of the campus. 

Miami University of Ohio


Please pardon the grainy quality of these photos, these were taken on my iPhone as I didn't travel with my DSLR this day. 


To my fellow seniors, where did y'all look at & where did you apply?

xoxo,