Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday Thoughts vol. 3

Tuesday Thoughts: a weekly post where I share a quote that had an impact on me. From deep quotes about life to silly quotes about remembering to smile, if it affects me, I'll share it. 

Today's thought: what is meant for you won't pass you by.



I am a firm believer that everything in life happens for a reason. I am also a believer that what is meant for you will not pass you by. If something is meant to happen to you, it will. And if something isn't meant for you, it will move on.

If you are meant to have that job, you will. If your relationship or friendship is meant to be, it will be. Your life unfolds in a certain way because it was designed to do so.

Just remember, the next time you find yourself upset or frustrated because something passed you by, that it simply wasn't meant for you. Bigger and better things are coming. Just be patient.

xoxo,
Ri