Powered by Blogger.

I {Heart} Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone is enjoying their day full of chocolate and lots of pink & hearts! Valentine's Day isn't a really big deal in my family and we usually don't do anything to special unless you count a heart shaped pizza ;) But this year I actually had one little festivity planned; a Valentine's Birthday Brunch! Yesterday one of my very good friends, Anne, celebrated her birthday but decided that since everyone was busy in school yesterday she would hold a brunch for all our friends to gather and just relax. So at 9am this morning we all piled into our cars and headed out into the blizzard to enjoy some delicious waffles and lemonade and celebrate Miss. Anne!

Seeing as it is Valentine's I decided to dress for occasion so I went with my fav sweater for Valentine's day, a pink sweater with hearts all over it from Forever 21, some simple black jeans and my favorite booties. While booties may not have been the best decision for the snow they're just so comfy and I liked the way my outfit looks with them!

Along with my outfit I managed to take some photos of the goodies my mom surprised my brother Ryan and I with this morning!


As you can see, it was snowing pretty hard when I took the photos but we haven't had snow like this for a long time and I thought it would be neat to see the snow in these photos!
 My attempt at an artsy Valentine's day photo










Happy Valentine's Day!
 
xoxo,