Powered by Blogger.

Saturday in Soda City

For those are y'all that don't know, Columbia hosts the Soda City Market every Saturday morning downtown. A couple weeks ago when Katie came to visit me here at USC, we ventured down to Soda City to walk around and of course try out some of the yummy food! Soda City is only a 15 minute walk from my dorm which is super nice, especially since the weather was a little chillier this day so it wasn't ridiculously hot walking there and back.

To get to Soda City from my dorm you have to walk right past the South Carolina State House so Katie and I stopped on our way back home to take some outfit pictures (which I'll be sharing in an upcoming post!)


We found a vendor that sold mini donuts and oh my goodness they were so yummy! I got the plain donuts with the classic glaze and Katie got the red velvet donuts with glaze and powdered sugar!


After we wandered up and down the streets of Soda City we stopped by a local coffee shop, Blue Flour Bakery, to grab some iced caramel macchiatos and we also picked up some adorable cookies for our parents and siblings! We also snapped some fun photos inside the coffee shop because I think we all know how much Katie & I love aesthetically pleasing coffee shops.




The photo below is what the steps of the Statehouse looked like after Katie and I basically set-up camp before shooting outfit pictures, haha.


similar top // jeans // sandals // purse // similar watch // earrings

Have you ever been to Soda City or something similar?

xoxo,