Powered by Blogger.

My College Daily Routines

Happy Monday! I'm super excited to share today's post with y'all as it's something I really enjoying reading on other blogs, too. I've been in college for 3 months and think I've finally established my daily routines. Obviously these routines will change next semester with a new set of classes but for now, I've got my routines that work with my current class schedule. 

Unlike high school, in college your routine is likely going to be different each day of the week. The only two days that I have the same routine for are Tuesday's & Thursday's. Monday's & Wednesday's are pretty similar however I have Chapter meetings every Monday night and each Wednesday afternoon I have a small section meeting of my history class. I have three classes on Monday's & Wednesday's, two classes on Tuesday's & Thursday's and two classes on Friday's. 

As someone who functions better with a set routine, settling into college life was difficult for me but I've finally come to terms that each day is going to be different. Being involved in Greek life also has lots of various meetings, workshops and functions that pop up through the weeks too so sometimes I have additional things to do that aren't listed on the routines below. I also don't always follow these routines exactly, cough cough, like today when I woke up at 9:40am and realized I had a 10:05 that was cross-campus that I literally had to run to make it to in time. Don't worry, I made it, but moral of the story here is 1) Don't hit snooze and 2) Routines aren't always followed.




What do your daily routines look like?

xoxo,