Powered by Blogger.

Pinehurst Experience


As if I haven't said it enough, I'm a golfer. If you read yesterday's post which talked about my Spring Break then you read that my family visited Pinehurst Golf Club on our way home. For those who don't like golf, I'm sorry but I really wanted to share these photos.
 
Pinehurst was home to the 2014 Men & Women's U.S. Open so I was really excited to be visiting. I didn't take a ton of photos as I was too busy just enjoying the moment and being a little star struck as I got to see some very historic pieces and photographs in golf history. 
 
Jack Nicklaus, The Golden Bear

Michelle Wie: winner of the 2014 US Women's Open





Jack Nicklaus & Ben Hogan. Two greats in the game of golf.












 
I hope you enjoyed this photo post & getting to see my trip to Pinehurst! Have you ever been to or played Pinehurst? (If you've played, I'm jealous)
 
xoxo,