Powered by Blogger.

March Recap: Let's Catch Up!

Happy April to everyone & fingers crossed that Spring weather is here to stay! As mentioned in my February Recap, I had so many fun and exciting adventures and memories that took place in the month of March. I celebrated my best friends birthday (hooray for parties!), received my driver's license (woohoo! check that off the bucket list!), enjoyed a fun filled Spring Break with my family and a few more exciting events. Like all of my recap posts, today I'm going to be sharing my most popular Instagram photos, favorite Pinterest pins, and talking about what's been going on behind the scenes of Northern Prepster!

Instagram

My mom ordered me this adorable monogrammed mason jar print at the end of last summer and I've been patiently waiting for the first sunny & warm day so I could display it on a shelf in my bedroom! I love how the bright prints looks against my pastel pink walls & the little glass bottle and candle are just extras I added, I'm hoping to find some flowers to place in the bottle, suggestions?
 

After a delicious dinner at the birthday girls favorite Italian place downtown, we all needed something sweet so we headed to Jeni's, a local ice cream shop, to indulge in some delicious (& interesting) ice cream flavors. One of my friends had her black Hunter's on and being the blogger I am, saw how they looked against the tiled floors and wall and I took the opportunity to snap an Instagram pic that quickly became one of my most liked photos!

Pinterest

I found this quote on Pinterest the other day and think it's the perfect print to display in your kitchen during the spring and summer months!
 
 
Northern Prepster: Behind the Scenes
 
More Exciting Instagram News
On my last day of Spring Break, as I was sitting in a small hotel room in Winston-Salem, NC, I hit 600 followers on Instagram! I am beyond thrilled that 600+ people and companies enjoy my photos and have decided to follow along which is why I'd like to thank everyone who is following me and leaving such positive and thoughtful comments on my photos! Hooray for Instagram friends!
 
 
VSCOcam
Recently I've taking a huge liking to the app VSCOcam. I've had it downloaded for months now but I also thought of it as a confusing app and thus never really used it. After hearing a few bloggers talk about it, I decided to research how to actually use this app and once I figured it out, there was no stopping me! During Spring Break I added several photos daily sharing my trip to my VSCO grid. I am really happy with how it looks seeing as I put a lot of time and effort in editing my photos to the best they can be. While I do post daily on Instagram, I post several times daily on my VSCO grid so if you'd like to see more you can follow me here: rileycarp.vsco.co
 

 
A Glimpse at my Life

I'm planning on doing a Spring Break recap post this weekend so be ready for lots of photos but until then, here's two of my favorite photos from break!

We visited Pinehurst on our way home and since my brother, dad, and I are all golfers we were in golfer heaven. Pictured here is my brother and I with Putter Boy, one of Pinehurst's symbolic statues.

Although the weather wasn't the best, I still enjoyed daily walks to the beach with my dog, Callie. Pictured here is the two of us sitting in the sand dunes watching the tide come in. Yes, I am wearing a vineyard vines Shep shirt and a vineyard vines hat, it was really windy and chilly!
 
What was your favorite thing you did this month?
 
xoxo,