Powered by Blogger.

Coffee Talk

While I don't consider myself an avid coffee drinker, I still do love my Starbucks. My usual order at Starbucks depends on the day and the mood I'm in but since the weather is starting to take a turn for the better, I've come to have a set of 3 drinks that I cycle through. While the inspiration for this post came from a late night iced coffee craving, I hope this will open your eyes to some new possible drinks to try this season!



||one||
As mentioned above, I don't consider myself a huge coffee drinker nor do I rely on it in order for me to function throughout the day. I prefer this iced coffee drink because while I does have a coffee taste, the caramel pumps added take away from the sometimes overwhelming coffee taste. I have half & half (or cream, same thing) added to help balance out the coffee in the drink.

||two||
If I'm not feeling like coffee or a blended drink I was always opt for a venti lemonade. While sometimes they can be a little bitter, this is still my favorite and most common go-to drink. It's simply just lemonade, can it get better than that!?

||three||
Frappuccino's were my first ever go-to drink at Starbucks and I love ordering one of these just because I know I'll enjoy it!

 
What's your go-to drink at Starbucks?
 
xoxo,