Powered by Blogger.

Lilly + Target Picks

It's no secret that Lilly Pulitzer has teamed up with Target to offer an exclusive, limited time only, Lilly line. From exclusive patterns to new and exciting items, Lilly + Target is no doubt going to be a huge hit (at least in my book it will be!). I'll admit that I wasn't going to pick my favorites seeing as I wanted anything and everything from this line but the more I looked through the items that will be offered I began to fall in love with a select few. While I would be shocked if I can get my hands on even half of my wish list, a girl can dream right? All the products I'll be showing below can be found here!
 
||maxi dress in Nosie Posey|| ||shift dress in Fan Dance|| ||challis romper in Happy Place|| ||starfish cuff bracelet|| ||shift dress in See ya Later|| ||bikini top & bottom in Fan Dance|| ||challis pompom shorts in Upstream||  
 
 
What do you have your eye on from the Lilly + Target collaboration?
 
xoxo,