Powered by Blogger.

Snow Day Traditions

If there's one thing I love about school in the winter it's the occasional snow day. My district was lucky enough to have a snow day yesterday and due to dangerously low temperatures they have called off classes tomorrow as well.

I'm super excited to spend my day in my pajamas watching talk shows and sipping on hot chocolate all day. After 10 years of snow days my brother and I have developed a pretty consistent snow day tradition that I'm going to share with you all tonight.

 
 
||make muffins||
Every time we have a snow day we always have muffins for breakfast & I'm looking forward to having our muffins tomorrow morning with a big cup of hot cocoa.
 
 
||drink hot cocoa and watch talk shows||
I love curling up on the couch with my hot cocoa and watching Live with Kelly & Michael. It's such a funny show and Kelly & Michael never fail to put me in a good mood.
 
||have soft pretzels for lunch||
Makes me feel like I'm 5 again, and I love it!
 
||stay in pajamas all day||
Why wouldn't you?
 
||explore Pinterest||
I might have a slight addiction to Pinterest... oops.
 
What do you like to do on a snow day?
 
xoxo,