Powered by Blogger.

A Day in My Life {Typical School Day}

Now that I'm finally back into the swing of school what better to share in today's post than a typical school day in my life. If you've read my about page {if you haven't you should go read it} then you know that I'm a sophomore in high school meaning I attend full time school 5 days a week. This might seem boring but I know I enjoy seeing what people do daily and I figured y'all would too. If y'all like this post let me know and I'll do a weekend in my life post soon!

 
 
6:30am: I typically wake up around 6:30 because that gives me around an hour to get ready before heading out the door.
 
6:40-7:25am: This is the time frame where I eat breakfast, straighten my hair, do my makeup and choose what I'm going to wear that day.
 
7:30am: After grabbing my lunch and bag I'll either wait for my ride to pick me up or if I'm driving that day I will go and pick up my neighbor and off to school we go.
 
8:05-3:05pm: Yep, that's a school day for ya.
 
3:30-4:15pm: I tend to get home around 3:30 and when I do I'll usually take my outfit pictures if I'm going to posting it and then I change into sweatpants and a t-shirt before heading back downstairs to the kitchen to make myself a snack. I'm usually, ok always, hunger when I get home because I have 1st block lunch which means I'm eating lunch at 10:45am. While I'm eating I like to scroll through Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.
 
4:30-6:00pm: Ah, the dreaded homework time. I'm thankful enough to have study hall last period so very rarely do I have a lot of homework but when I do it's usually a paper or presentation that needs edited or worked on.
 
6:00-6:30pm: Dinner time. Most nights my mom will cook but some nights we all just make our own dinner.
 
6:30-7:00pm: Write, edit, and post that day's blog post. Sometimes if I don't have time I'll post a pre-written post but most nights I have time to write a post from scratch.
 
 
7:00-7:30pm: It's finally time to shower and put my pajamas on and this one my favorite parts of the day. I would live in pajamas if I could.
 
7:30-9:30pm: This time frame differs each and every night but most nights this is when I'll watch TV, check social media and play with the dog.
 
~9:30pm: I usually call it a night around 9:30 because this allows me around 9 hours of sleep before having to wake up and repeat this routine again.
 
 
Let me know if you enjoyed this post in the comment or on social media!
 
xoxo,