Powered by Blogger.

North Market {Saturday Morning Adventure}

There's something about going someplace I've never been before that intrigues me. Tell me they have macaroons and there's no doubt I'll go!

This morning my mom & I headed down to the arena district to explore North Market. North Market is a collection of vendors that range from Belgian waffles to giant soft pretzels. My mom has never been to North Market and I've only walked past it on the way to hockey games so it was neat to walk around inside and see all the different foods & vendors they have to offer.

Our first stop was none other than Pistacia Vera, the macaroon booth. We picked up some macaroons for a birthday present and some for us to enjoy later this evening. The two of us fell in love with macaroons back in July when we visited The Macaroon Boutique in Charleston, South Carolina so we're thrilled to have a vendor up in our neck of the woods.

I was able to snap some photos of our adventure today to share with y'all.

The popcorn booth had Puppy Chow popcorn but it's called Rowdy Riley People Chow and we thought it was too funny not to pick up a bag to munch on on our way home. In case you're wondering, yes, it's very good!

Pistacia Vera is known for their buckeye macaroons and thankfully we got there in time before they sold out. I bet they've been selling those like crazy since the Buckeyes beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl on New Years day!

I was excited to find a booth that specialized in healthy teas & smoothies so I decided to try a Strawberry Bubble Tea. Bubble Tea is pretty popular with the students at my school so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try some. The "bubbles" are tapioca pearls added to the juice. Personally we weren't fans on the bubbles but the juice itself was amazing!
 
Before we left I wanted to swing by again and try a Buckeye smoothie because I had seen several people walking around with them. And oh my goodness was it good!

 

Birds eye view of bubbles

Birds eye view of Pistacia Vera

How pretty are these flowers. If the tulips weren't so expensive I would've bought some for my room!

 
I hope you enjoyed this photos from our little Saturday morning adventure!
 
xoxo,