Powered by Blogger.

Delta Zeta Formal

Hello friends, happy Friday! I am one exam away from summer & heading home to Ohio and as sad as I am to see my freshman year at Carolina come to a close, I am so excited to see my family and friends back home and can't wait to see what my sophomore year has in store for me!

Last Saturday was my sorority's formal (aka college prom) and I'm super excited to be sharing pictures from formal with y'all today. Our formal was the last weekend of the semester and while I was a little worried about it being right before finals week, but it was such a fun way to take a much-needed break from studying and dance away the exam nerves. 

I seriously struggled to find a formal dress, really, ask any of my friends. I waited until pretty much the last minute to order my dress but thank goodness for Amazon Prime. Yep, you read that right. I got my formal dress off of Amazon. 

I wore  this dress that I ordered off of Amazon for $40 and I can honestly say that this dress is better quality than some of the super expensive prom dresses I tried on last year. I ordered the light pink color which I was a little worried about because I am fairly pale, but I don't think it washed me out or anything. The quality of the dress was great and it was so comfy and accommodated all of my great (& not at all awkward) dance moves. For my heels, I wore  this pair that I also wore for graduation last year and didn't have to take them off at all because they're so comfy! For earrings, my sweet roommate Sophie let me borrow her pair of  turquoise drop earrings from Kendra Scott and I paired them with my simple  Kendra Scott necklace that I wear all the time and a gold bangle and gold ring.








Happy Friday!

xoxo,