Powered by Blogger.

Freshman Year: ✓

Well, I'm officially done with my freshman year of college. Everyone told me not to blink because it would be over before I knew it but I would just laugh at them but now I'm all moved back home, I realize they were right. 

Freshman year was a blur filled with good times, good laughs, and even better people. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was trying to figure out how to get up in my lofted bed for the first time and it still hasn't hit me that I won't be going back to Carolina next week, or even when I do go back in three months that I won't be living in the same room.

I'll admit that I was super nervous about going to school eight hours away from home and six hours away from my closet friend, but choosing to go to Carolina has now proven to be the best decision I've made thus far in my 19 years of life. I know I'm only one year in but if these next three years are anything like this year was, boy am I in for a treat. 

Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to be home in Ohio for the next three months and happy that I'll get to hang with my family and high school pals because I love and missed them all dearly, but I really don't know how I'm going to go three months without my college pals. Thank goodness for Facetime though, seriously, Sophie and I have already Facetimed several times and we've only been apart for 2 days. 



Move-in day August 2017 to Move-out day May 2018

Thanks for reading my sentimental post about freshman year, happy Monday!

xoxo,