Powered by Blogger.

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, friends! As much as I wish I could say that my outfit to class today looks like the outfit in the photos below, I can't. I took these outfit pictures back in early January when I was home for winter break and I'm super excited to finally get to share them! 

My Valentine's Day plans this year include an elementary math exam this morning (how fun) but then later tonight my sweet roommate Sophie and my suitemate Claire and I are going to Kaminsky's which is our favorite dessert cafe here in Columbia for some sweet treats to celebrate Galentine's Day before coming back to the dorms to study as I have an educational psychology exam tomorrow morning. Fun things over here guys. 

This outfit is definitely more on the casual side for Valentine's day but with the plans I have this year, it's perfect for desserts with my gal pals. I paired this super fun pink vest with a solid white shirt, jeans & riding boots. I'll include links to my outfit at the end of this post for y'all to shop!












Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxo,