Powered by Blogger.

Mardi Gras Sorority Function

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a nice weekend and that your week is off to a good start! This past Friday my sorority had our first function of second semester which was Crush Party. The theme for our function was Mardi Gras which was so much fun! I took my sweet roomie Sophie as my date and we had so much fun getting all dressed up & dancing the night away with a bunch of our friends. 

I don't usually share pictures from things like this but our pictures ended up turning up super cute and I thought this would be a fun post that's a little different than my usual content! 

We didn't have a specific dress code for this function so Soph and I opted for the more casual & cheesy route with lots of beads, boas, gold head boppers and Soph even went all out with metallic gold leggings. For my outfit, I just wore a simple plain white shirt with a jean skirt that I'm already obsessed with! I was skeptical about jean skirts but now that I have one I already know I'm going to get so much wear out of it during the spring & summer! My sorority twin, Lynn, wore an outfit super similar to mine which was so funny when we showed up to the house and saw each other!







shirt // jean skirt (I'm wearing a medium but definitely runs small) // shoes

Happy Monday!

xoxo,