Powered by Blogger.

A Weekend in Charleston Video Recap

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekends and the Super Bowl last night. (Any Eagles fans here?) If you follow me on Instagram (@northprepster) then you know that I spent the weekend in Charleston, South Carolina.

Charleston is a quick 2 hour drive from campus here in Columbia so it's perfect for a nice little weekend road trip. While in Charleston, I took various video clips of my adventures around the city and put them all into one video for you to see a glimpse into my weekend. I also did more of vlog style video which is still in the works so heres to hoping that get's edited and posted soon!

Even though I'm not the best at filming these types of videos, I still really enjoyed this and would like to make more videos like this in the future. It's fun to look back on things like this to remember all of my travels and memories!


If the video above isn't working you can click  HERE to watch the video or you can go to YouTube and search 'Riley Carpenter' and it should pop up! I hope you enjoy getting to follow me around one of my favorite cities! 

Would you like to see more videos like this in the future?

xoxo,