Powered by Blogger.

Nautical on the Docks

Hello from Hilton Head! I feel as though I haven't shared an outfit post in forever, oops. I'm super excited to be on vacation because vacation means lots of fun outfits which means lots of blog posts! I know I always love seeing what my blogger friends wear on vacation & I hope you do, too! Not to mention the cute backgrounds you find on vacation ;)

Tonight we ate a late dinner as we had to pick up my dad from the airport since he just flew down this evening. We decided on eating at Up The Creek, a small pub that sits on Broad Creek. While I do love the food there, I mostly wanted to go so I could take photos on the docks since I had a relatively nautical outfit on tonight. The sun was setting while we took these photos & sadly I didn't get any with the sun setting over the water but I did managed to take some photos that I am really happy with. 

As for my outfit (the point of this post) I wore a simple oxford shirt dress (H&M), red & white seersucker Jack Rogers and accessorized with some of my favorite nautical jewelry. Enjoy!



ring•forever 21 (old)       bracelet•palmetto moon







How pretty is this?! I love the low country.

xoxo,
Riley