Powered by Blogger.

Lilly on the Cove (Collab)

I am super excited to finally get to launch the collab that Grayce & I have planned for our readers! Grayce, who runs the blog Glam by Grayce, & I have very similar styles which is why we decided we would share how we style our favorite pair of Lilly Pulitzer shorts. Make sure you check out Grayce's post to see how she styled her shorts (you won't be disappointed!). 

For my look I styled my favorite pair of Lilly shorts which happen to be an older print that isn't being made anymore. If you're a long time reader of Northern Prepster then you've probably picked up on my style: fairly simple. I like to keep things simple while still making then more then a t-shirt and shorts. Since the day I took these photos was so hot (110 degrees, no joke) I opted for a simple tank top with some basic lace detailing at the bottom. I kept my accessories minimal and stuck to the gold color with my gold sandals, gold-framed aviators & my go-to gold watch. Enjoy!












shorts (no longer sold) // top (similar) // watch (similar) // sunglasses // sandals (similar) 


Click here to see how Grayce styled her Lilly shorts!


xoxo,