Powered by Blogger.

February Recap: Let's Catch Up!

Hooray for March and Spring Break being just around the corner! As exciting February was, I have so many fun adventures planned for March and can not wait for the warm weather to return! Today I'm going to updating you all on what's been going on as I haven't been posting as frequently recently. As always, if you follow me on Instagram {which you totally should, @northprepster) then you've seen bits and pieces of what I've been up to during the month of February.

Today I'll be sharing my most popular Instagram photos, Pinterest pins, and talking about what's going on behind the scenes of Northern Prepster!

Instagram
This past month my district has had 3 calamity days so I took advantage of my days off to catch up on the latest styles J.Crew has to offer.

While the dog wasn't too pleased about being placed in a shopping bag, I LOVE this photo and am thinking about getting it framed for my room. Although we did manage to rip the bag :( in the process, I am still very pleased with this photo!

Pinterest
Also thinking about this one framed and hanging it next to my closet :)
 
 
Northern Prepster: Behind the Scenes
 
Exciting Instagram News
I kid you not, I just hit 500 Instagram followers and am thrilled! Thank you to everyone who is following me and hooray for being halfway to my 2015 goal of hitting 1,000 followers! I really hope you all are enjoying my photos and don't forget to spread the word about my Instagram and blog! (P.S. leave your username below and I might follow you back as a thank you for reading my blog)
 
E-mail Me
As I mentioned last month, I love talking to you guys and getting to know my subscribers and followers so feel free to email me with post requests or especially collaboration inquiries! I'm looking to collaborate with someone for a Spring Break themed post soon! If you're interested in collaborating, email me at northprepster@gmail.com!
 
Prints & Bits
As mentioned last month, I am representing Prints & Bits! For those who are new to my blog or haven't heard of it, Prints & Bits is an etsy shop that makes pintable's that are oh-so-cute! If you find something you like, use code RILEY10 for 10% off your purchase!
 
What's Riley been up to?
 
Getting ready to back into the swing of things as my family & I prepare to head down south for Spring Break. I am so excited to be able to play again and finally be able to break out my hats and skirts that have been hiding all winter.


Wow, so if you follow me on Instagram then you know that there's finally a vineyard vines in my area and I am so thrilled! I can't wait until I'm old enough to apply for a job here because it's basically the cutest little store ever!
 
 
What are you looking forward to this month?
 
xoxo,