Powered by Blogger.

Snail Mail Favorites

If you're like me, when you became a blogger you also became a fan of snail mail and adorable notecards and stationery. I have quite the collection of personalized notecards and notebooks but am constantly buying new stationery with the excuse, "Oh, I can find someone to send that too!"

While scrolling through Pinterest yesterday I came across a brand that I have only heard briefly about. Sugar Paper, Los Angeles is a company that has anything and everything a snail mail and stationery lover, like myself, could ever need.

After browsing the website for a solid portion of my night I picked out my favorite notecards and am going to be sharing them with you all today!

||one|| ||two|| ||three|| ||four|| ||five|| ||six|| 

 
Where do you get your stationery?
 
 
xoxo,