Powered by Blogger.

Palms & Pixi Pants

Hello from Hilton Head! I am ecstatic to finally be able to kick back and relax for the next week. We arrived yesterday so today was our first full day of vacation. Sadly, it rained all day today and the radar doesn't look promising tomorrow either :( In hope to boost my mood I chose to wear my pixi pants from Old Navy that are actually several years old but they finally fit me this year! Since the pants are such a bright and busy print I paired them with a simple tee from J.Crew, a pendant necklace from Charming Charlie's (see post about that here) and my favorite, go-to pair of gold sandals from Target. I'm sorry for the quality of these photos, they didn't look fuzzy on the camera but appear fuzzy on my computer. Anyways, I hope you enjoy these photos!

 
 









||top: J.Crew|| ||pants: Old Navy (old)|| ||sandals: Target (old)|| ||necklace & watch: Charming Charlies||
 
xoxo,