Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday Thoughts vol. 4

Tuesday Thoughts: a weekly post where I share a quote that had an impact on me. From deep quotes about life to silly quotes about remembering to smile, if it affects me, I'll share it. 

Today's thought: don't let anyone rent space in your head unless they are a good tenant.


I'm an overthinker.

Always have been, probably always will be, despite how hard I try not to be. 

I'm also a worrier. 

I worry about just about anything and everything. Including people and what others think about me. 

As much as I wish I could say that I don't worry about what others think of me, I do. I'm getting better about it, but there's still part of me that worries what others think.

This school year, I want to work on not worrying about what other people think of me, nor about other people in general. I have plenty of other things to remember and think about and deal with, so worrying about others is being put on the back burner. If someone is constantly on your mind for no good reason, I invite you to do the same. Don't worry about things you can't change and don't worry about people you can't control.

xoxo,
Ri