Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday Thoughts vol. 2

Tuesday Thoughts: a weekly post where I share a quote that had an impact on me. From deep quotes about life to silly quotes about remembering to smile, if it effects me, I'll share it. 

Today's thought: it's very okay not to know yet.


As a 20-year-old college student, there's a lot of things that I flat out don't know.

I still don't fully understand how taxes work or how to pay a mortgage on a house. I don't know where I'll be in five years, heck, I don't even know where I'll be in six months. 

Nowhere does it say that you need to have your life figured out by a certain age, there's no rule that says you should be dating someone by the time you graduate college. It is perfectly fine, and becoming increasingly more common, to go into college undecided as to what you want to major in. There is no universal timeline that can tell you when everything should be figured out by. When it's time for us to make decisions about things, we will. But for now, don't let the unknown worry you and don't worry about trying to figure everything out.

If no one has told you this before, let me be the first: you don't need to have your whole life figured out right this moment. You are in control of your life and you get to the make the decisions about what you do and when. 

It's very okay not to know yet. Remember that. 

xoxo,
Ri