Powered by Blogger.

Rosie the Flower Truck

Meet Rosie. 

Rosie is the adorable organic flower truck that I had the pleasure of meeting last Sunday morning. I was sitting at brunch with my mom when I looked out the window and saw this adorable little truck pulling up right outside the building we were in. I was enjoying the yummiest brunch at the time and didn't think I could be happier, but it turns out I was wrong. 


I had seen photos on my social feeds of flower trucks before and thought they were the cutest things so I was SO happy when I walked outside and got to build my own bouquet straight out of the bed of this old truck named Rosie.

The girl driving Rosie that morning was so sweet and helped me pick out the prettiest flowers to make a cute little bouquet of my own. This little experience left me in the best mood and the flowers made my room feel so much happier. It really is the little things in life that have the biggest impact.









Rosie, you made my week and I'm so glad we met. Hopefully we'll meet again soon, I could use some more peonies in my room. 

xoxo,
Ri