Powered by Blogger.

Home is More than a Four-Letter Word

Home & Ohio both have four letters? Coincidence? I don't think so. 

Choosing to support Clothe Ohio when they reached out to me was an easy decision because not only does it give me the chance to represent my home state, but for every item sold, Clothe Ohio donates an item to an Ohioan in need. Not only do you get a new shirt or hat, but someone else does, too.



I was born & raised in Columbus, Ohio. I grew up in the shadows of The Ohio State University, attended Columbus Blue Jackets regularly and am still a die-hard fan. My wardrobe contains ridiculous amounts of scarlet & gray (alarmingly similar to my school colors of garnet and black), I live for peanut butter buckeyes and Graeter's ice cream.

If you've ever had a conversation with me before, I've likely managed to slide in the fact that I'm from Ohio at some point in the conversation. I'm proud to be from Ohio and I'm proud to wear clothing from companies like Clothe Ohio, who are working to make my home a better place, one shirt at a time. 





xoxo,
Ri