Powered by Blogger.

Hello October

Happy October 1st, friends! It's (in my opinion) officially ~spooky season~ and I'm very excited about it. Fall is my favorite season and I'm jumping at any chance I get to wear fall outfits. It's still in the upper 80's here in South Carolina but luckily, now I'm starting to spend more of my days in local schools student observing which is nice because I have an excuse to dress up in fun fall outfits.

When I was home two weeks ago for an unexpected vacation due to Hurricane Florence, my mom and I shot photos of this outfit which I'm slightly in love with (it's all over my instagram, I promise I wear other clothes). I've included links to my outfit at the end of this post, including the gold star choker necklace which is less than $5!











Happy October!

xoxo,