Powered by Blogger.

College Outfits: Student Teacher Observations & Classes

Happy Friday! Just wanted to pop by and share some of my outfits from this past week or so. If you're following me on  Instagram then you've likely seen my Instagram stories every morning sharing my outfit of the day. I've gotten such a positive response from sharing my daily outfits and although I do tag where everything is from in my stories, I wanted to share a whole post with links to purchase the items I'm wearing or similar items. 

Usually, I just wear an oversized sorority t-shirt with running shorts and tennis shoes to class but now that I've started my student observations in local elementary and middle schools, I've been getting to wear "real clothes" so I'm excited to be sharing them with you! Shooting outfit photos aren't exactly the easiest thing to do while at school so I'm excited to have this as a way to keep the fashion aspect of my blog up to date. 






Happy Friday!

xoxo,