Powered by Blogger.

Savannah, Georgia Travel Video

Hi friends, happy Wednesday! With there being just over four weeks left before I move back home (!!!) things are crazy busy down here for me in South Carolina. I wanted to pop by quickly today to share my travel video from my weekend trip to Savannah, Georgia!

My sweet roommate, Sophie, and I are both from out-of-state so going home for Easter weekend wasn't in the books for us this year. We both were a little sad that we wouldn't get to spend the holiday with our families but rather than just hanging out in our room all weekend, we decided to road trip over to Savannah for the weekend. Savannah was on our bucket list for the end of the semester so it was fun to be able to check that off our list of places to go. I've really been loving making videos like these from my travels and am hoping to make a lot more over the summer so get excited about those!

If the video doesn't appear above, click  HERE to watch! 

How was your weekend?

xoxo,