Powered by Blogger.

Shop my Instagram: Spring Break

Hi friends! Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are having a great week so far and that you can finish off strong before the weekend! This week is my Spring Break and I'm spending it down in Orlando, Florida with my family as USC's break matched up with my younger brother's high schools break. 

If you're following me on  Instagram then you've probably seen the outfits I've been sharing this week. My style is definitely not as preppy as I used to be (four years ago I never would have guessed that I would be wearing cutoff jean shorts) and I think that's been reflected in my outfits recently. 

I've gotten a TON of questions from y'all about where the pieces in my outfits are from and while I did do my best to answer all those questions over on Instagram, I wanted to share it here on the blog, too. In all honesty, a lot of the pieces in my closet are from TJ Maxx or Marshalls so I don't have the ability to link to the exact clothing item I'm wearing. I will always do my best to link to similar items that are the same style and look so I apologize if you ever are directed to a piece that isn't the same thing I'm wearing in one of my pictures. 




xoxo,