Powered by Blogger.

Navy Shorts & Floral Headbands

 
 
 
 
 

 
On days when I'm wanting something casual and comfy but a little bit nicer than athletic shorts & a t-shirt I love to throw on a pair of solid colored shorts and a white t-shirt. I've had these navy shorts in my closet for a few years now and love them! They're so soft and comfortable and can be dressed up or down. I threw on this simple white t-shirt from Loft and added a touch of pattern to this outfit by putting on a floral headband that I've had in my room for years and never had a change to wear.
 
This outfit is perfect for running errands or going out to grab lunch with friends. The solid colored shorts and the white t-shirt allow for you to wear statement accessories such as some fun earrings or colorful bracelets.
 
xoxo,