Powered by Blogger.

My Go-To College Touring Outfit






 







 
 
A few weeks ago my mom and I headed down south to tour a handful of colleges. We began in Greenville, South Carolina at Furman University. Then we walked through Clemson University, which I LOVED (I'm heading back down for an official tour in July). We drove down to University of Georgia which I quickly realized was not for me. We toured University of South Carolina which I also loved and then headed up to Raleigh, North Carolina to tour NC State University, which like UGA, I quickly realized was not the best fit for me. After touring NC State we drove through Elon University which is absolutely gorgeous! I loved the small town & southern charm of Elon but I knew I wouldn't be truly happy at such a small school.
 
By the end of our college tours I realized that each day I was opting to wear sundresses and sandals. Especially touring in the southern heat, a simple dress is perfect for walking around campus. I wore this striped dress on the day that we toured NC State and walked through Elon and was so comfortable the entire day. I already know that when I head back down to tour Clemson in a few weeks that I'll be wearing a simple sundress and a comfy pair of sandals.
 
xoxo,