Powered by Blogger.

September & October Recaps: Let's Catch Up!

Wow, okay so I pretty much failed as a blogger this past month. I had maybe 2 posts go up & completely neglected to write my September recap post. Oops. Aside from that, today I'm sharing my September & October recaps!

September

Wow, okay September was a while ago but here's a few snaps from that month:

The Taylor Swift concert I attended this month was an absolute blast! I got to go with three of my good friends & we had a blast dancing and singing the night away!


September had several Saturday morning crafting sessions but I'm not complaining because it made for really cute pictures!


I also got the opportunity to work with Moscato & Monograms and am ever so appreciative that they reached out to me and asked to work together!
 
Click here to see the original post!

October

Here's a few of my favorite Instagram posts from this past month!











How was your October?
 
xoxo,