Powered by Blogger.

Summer Skin Care Routine

Confession: one of my favorite parts of the day is when I take off my makeup and get to wash my face. There's something about a fresh face that puts me in the best mood. 


I've always had acne-prone skin and my skin reacts to most products so when I find products that work for me, I use them and I rarely differ from them . I'm religious about my skincare routine, especially during the warmer months because warmer weather means more sweat (gross, but true) which leads to clogged pores. 

For the first time in a long, long time, I'm happy with the way my skin looks. I've found a minimal amount of products that I use to maintain my clear skin, they're a little different than the products in my previous skin care post but they're still all relatively affordable (#collegebudgetfriendly).


FACE WASH

I used this face wash back in middle school, strayed away from it during my high school years, and now I'm back to using it & I'm loving the results I'm seeing! I use a small pump of this each morning and night, massage it onto my face until it forms a lather, and then rinse and pat my face dry with a clean towel.


MOISTURIZER

My dermatologist recommended this moisturizer to me because my skin dries out quickly, especially in the summer from being exposed to sunlight most of the day. The best part about this moisturizer is that it doesn't leave my skin looking oily and it's super light and doesn't feel heavy on my skin.


FACIAL SPRAY

I use this facial spray as soon as I get out of the shower. Not only does it smell good but it also cools my skin down, which is super nice after I get out of a warm & steam filled shower.





xoxo,
Ri