Powered by Blogger.

Gift Guide: The Traveler

With just over a few weeks until Christmas, I've been busy shopping around for gifts for my friends and family members. As I've gotten older, my Christmas list has decreased in length (& increased in price, oops) because I never really know what to ask for. 

During my three hour layover in Charlotte on my way back to school from Thanksgiving Break, I sat down & compiled a bunch of different gift guides for all the people on your list this holiday season. Since I'm shopping on a nice college budget, I tried to keep most of the items on the gift guides budget-friendly, but even my own wishlist has some big tag gifts. 



PORTABLE CHARGER
I got this portable charger at the beginning of the year and it's easily one of the best things I've been given and it's gotten so much use this year. I take it with me every time I fly, go on road trips or sometimes I'll just use it to charge my phone when I'm laying in bed or on the couch and I'm not near an outlet. I can get 4 full charges out of the portable charger before I have to charge it again. Seriously a life saver when it comes to traveling. 

MARK & GRAHAM LUGGAGE
Unfortunately, I don't fly quite as often as I would like to think I do so a personalized carry on bag isn't on my Christmas list this year, but, for someone who travels often, this carry on luggage is so chic and from the reviews I read, is very durable and protects your contents. 

PASSPORT CASE & LUGGAGE TAG
A simple, personalized gift that can make spotting your luggage easier and ensure that you always have your passport with you with a cute, monogrammed cover. 

TRAVEL PILLOW & EYE MASK
Perfect for someone who travels long distances and spends several hours in the air or on the road. Definitely better than leaning against the airplane window (#guilty).

TRAVEL JEWELRY CASE
One of my biggest pet peeves about traveling is that my necklaces always end up getting tangled so with a jewelry organizer designed specifically for travel purposes, you don't need to worry about your jewelry getting all tangled up. 

TRAVEL MAKEUP BAGS
Having all your makeup and brushes in one spot is convenient and takes up less room in your bag. A makeup bag like this one is perfect for someone who loves their makeup and is on-the-go all the time. 

TOTE BAG
Tote bags are my go-to bag of choice whenever I travel because they can hold anything and everything I need. From boarding passes to my laptop and chargers, a giant tote bag is perfect for your travel-loving friend. 

GO PRO
There's no better way to capture your travels than with a GoPro. Perfect for taking pictures & videos to remember all the fun memories of your trips. 

xoxo,