Powered by Blogger.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This week was a tad longer than I would have liked it to be but we finally made it. My school work load was either nothing or homework in every subject. People really don't joke about junior year being the hardest year. This weekend I have so many fun things to do, my friends and I are going to the Blue Jackets game tonight, I have golf practice tomorrow morning, my two best friends and I are attending my schools regional final basketball game and then I'm off the babysit.

|vineyard vines|
I recently received the new vineyard vines catalogue and boy oh boy do I want everything in it!

|Jack Rogers|
My mom and I purchased this pair of Jack Rogers a while ago and now that spring break is growing closer I am growing more and more eager to be able to style them! 

|Lilly Pulitzer shifts|
If you follow me on Instagram (@northprepster) then you've seen that I've been posting a lot of bright colors recently. I am so excited for spring break and am already beginning to plan some outfits that I am so excited to style and share on the blog!

What were your favorites from this past week?

xoxo,