Powered by Blogger.

Desks According to Pinterest


With exam season in full swing, a tidy desk/study station is essential. Even if you aren't taking exams, an organized desk leads to an organized mind. As odd as this sounds, I don't have a desk or work area in my room. I know it seems odd for a high school student like myself not to have a desk but I think it's a good thing for me personally. If I shut myself up in my room for several hours odds are I'm not going to be very productive because I have so many distraction in my room. Yes, I have distractions working downstairs but I'm always more productive when I have stuff going on in the background (like how I'm currently writing weeks worth of blog posts in the middle of the kitchen while my dad is attempting to cook dinner). Anyways, I've gathered my favorite pins from my Pinterest to inspire you to organize your work area! Enjoy!
 










all pins via
 
 
Where do you study & work?
 
 
xoxo,