Powered by Blogger.

Holiday Recap {Photos + More}

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas & holiday season. Seems like Christmas came and went too quickly this year. I spent my Christmas relaxing at home with my family it was wonderful. I received some amazing gifts and was able to take lots of photos throughout the week. Enjoy these photos!

                            
On Christmas Eve Eve I had my family Christmas party where we all did a white elephant gift exchange. I wore a basic red crew neck tee with my herringbone vest, basic black jeans and some black riding boots. And for those who are wondering, yes I did cut my hair. It's about 5 inches shorter then before!

                             
I was kind of obsessed with how I decided to package my white elephant gift so obviously I decided to take a quick picture :)
                             
Annual Christmas Eve photo with my younger brother, Ryan and Callie Jo. Callie doesn't like to take photos so most of them turned out like this but I thought this was too funny not to share.
                            

                            
My younger cousin Shelby & I. I love all the pictures of the two of us because she wore green and I wore a red fair isle sweater from H&M and the two colors compliment each other so well.
                            
We couldn't resist. Maybe a Christmas Eve Selfie will be our little tradition now?
                            
Callie Jo loved her early Christmas present from Grandma & Grandpa.
               
Thank you to Rachel for this gigantic & delicious box of cookies!

Before the chaos of Christmas present opening happened I had to snap a picture because Santa arranged the presents so nicely!
                             
Loved the packaging my mom used to wrap my new University of Kentucky tee! Go Big Blue :)
                             
LOVE LOVE LOVE this vineyard vines wrapping paper that a brand new Shep Shirt came in :)
Not even going to lie, I totally saved this wrapping paper.
                             
And a quick little photo of my monogrammed fleece from Lands End.
 
Thanks for reading & I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
 
xoxo,