Powered by Blogger.

Summer Swimsuit Round-Up 2014

Summer Swimsuit Round-Up 2014

Who doesn't love swimsuit shopping? I know it can be a hassle trying to find the cutest swimsuit and getting the most bang for the buck so I've gathered up a few of my favorite swimsuits.
Click on the links below to shop these swimsuits!
 
White Paisley Bikini- Calypso St. Barth
 
White Floral Bikini- Delias
 
Navy Anchor Bikini- The Hut
 
Baby Blue Seersucker Bikini- J.Crew
 
Pink Ruffle Seersucker Bikini- American Eagle
 
Navy Seersucker Bikini Top- Dorothy Perkins
 
Yellow Seersucker Bikini Bottoms- River Island
 
In case anyone was wondering, I do NOT own any of these swimsuits so I do not know how anything fits and I've never ordered from some of these sites so I'm unaware of the sites quality but I assume these would be high enough quality to last the summer :)
 
Stay Classy!
~Northern Prepster~