Powered by Blogger.

Updated: Daily College Routines

A couple of months ago, during the first semester, I shared what a typical day looks like for me here at USC. Being a new semester means that I have a new set of classes so I figured I would share an updated version of my daily schedules.

Obviously the times listed below are pretty flexible, aside from my class times. Sometimes I wake up earlier than the times listed or sometimes I sleep in a bit longer, it honestly depends on the day. My morning routine is pretty routine after I'm out of the bed, though. 

My schedule this semester this similar to mine last semester, the only differences are that I have an 8:30am lecture and I don't have any classes later than 1:15 (which means I'm done by 2:30!). I don't mind having Friday classes so I wasn't too upset when I could find a schedule that gave me three day weekends.




What does a typical day for you look like?

xoxo,