Powered by Blogger.

Coffee Shops

It's no secret that I love coffee. Heck, I even have a story section specifically for my Instagram's about coffee. As much as I like making coffee at home & appreciate how inexpensive it is, I also love to try out new or local coffee shops. While this does tend to be a bit more expensive, the drinks & food are always delicious and the photo opportunities are endless at aesthetically pleasing coffee shops.

I had been dying to check out a local cafe & coffee shop here in Columbus called Fox in the Snow Cafe. My parents had been several times before and always send me the most aesthetically pleasing photos of their coffees and pastries so I made sure that I paid a visit to this place before winter break ended.

Up until recently, there was only one Fox in the Snow location but now there's two which makes the original location much less crowded. But even with two locations, this place gets packed shortly after opening. I was determined to get a seat inside so I woke up at 6:45am and got ready and then my mom and I headed over after dropping Ryan off at school. I know I sound absolutely insane for waking up at 6:45am just to go to a coffee shop but there was a strong winter storm supposed to hit later in the day and we didn't want to be out on all the ice.

As expected, we snapped some photos that I'm excited to be sharing with y'all today! Coffee shops are my aesthetic (how many times will I say that word in this post?) and I think it's so fun to put on a fun outfit and just sip on my latte and people watch. I'll include links to my outfit & similar items at the end of this post!







Do you prefer coffee shops or making your coffee at home?

xoxo,