Powered by Blogger.

2018 Goals

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fun & enjoyable end to 2017 and start to 2018! Like I shared last year, today's post is going to be talking about my goals for 2018. I set goals rather than making resolutions because I'm not going to go out of my way to make HUGE lifestyle changes in order to meet my resolutions. I'm just going to try to be more conscious about my decisions and work to gradually achieve my goals for the year!


Drink More Water

This past year, I definitely drank a lot more water and this goal is something I want to continue in 2018. The benefits of drinking water are endless and I'm sure you all are aware of them so I won't bore you with the details.

Explore & Travel More

I already have some super fun trips planned for 2018 (!!!) but aside from traveling to new cities and states, simply trying a new coffee shop in town or finding a new location to shoot blog photos is definitely something I want to try to do more this year!
 

Stay Active & Make Healthier Choices

I was super fortunate to have received a Fitbit Alta HR for Christmas and since using that it's definitely motivated me to workout out daily and just be more active. I don't belong to a gym at home so I've simply been doing exercises around the house but once I get back to school in two weeks I'm definitely going to make sure to schedule time into my days to go to the gym. As for healthier choices, I'm not going to make huge dietary changes but rather working towards not snacking all the time. I'm sure I'm not the only college student who makes questionable eating choices late at night but here's to hoping I'll stop eating ice cream at 1am (#CollegeLife).

Get Enough Sleep

My Fitbit also tracks my sleep and even though I have no plans most days over break, I still struggle to get 8 hours of sleep. I don't even want to know how much sleep I get at school because I know it's not even close to how many hours I should be getting. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get into a better sleep routine this year. 

Be Happier

I'm a pretty happy person to begin with but I really want to work on not being too hard on myself and not stressing about the things that I can't control. I really want to work to set aside time each day to do small things that make me happy to help contribute to my overall happiness.

What goals do you have for 2018?

xoxo,