Powered by Blogger.

Sunrise on the Beach in Lilly

As much as I wish I could that I'm writing this blog post from Florida, sadly, I'm sitting at home in rainy Ohio. On our last day of spring break my mom and I woke up at 7:00am and drove down the beach to catch a glimpse of the sunrise and take some photos. Shockingly, it was our last day and it was only the first time I had been to the beach. Even though it was chilly and early, the beach was pretty much empty so it was really nice to be able to walk up and down the shore without having hundreds of people surrounding us.

After we snapped these photos we headed over to this super cute little beachside coffee shop where we picked up some iced coffee's, a hot chocolate, and some pastries before heading back to our house to enjoy our last day poolside.

For our early morning walk on the beach I wore my favorite pair of navy leggings and threw on a Lilly popover overtop because it was a little chilly that early in the morning. I'll have my outfit details linked at the bottom of this post for your personal shopping pleasure :)













When's the last time you've been to the beach?

xoxo,