Powered by Blogger.

South Carolina Recap

This past weekend my dad and I traveled down to Columbia, South Carolina which if y'all read this post you would know that I'll be attending The University of South Carolina next fall! Saturday was admitted students day which is a day when all accepted students have the chance to tour resident halls, Strom Thurmond (our fitness complex), greek village & select sorority houses, and meet with our intended majors. I also had already found my roommate (Hey, Sophie!) so I met up with her and we spent the majority of the day together.

It was such a busy day, I was up at 6:30am and didn't go to bed until midnight so it's safe to say I was exhausted. I had so much fun getting to spend the day with my future roomie at our future home and it made me even more excited for the fall!

I was able to snap some photos throughout the day and wanted to share them with y'all. The flowers were in bloom in the Horseshoe and oh my gosh, I was obsessed! I wore a simple coral colored shift dress from Gap paired with gold sandals and I threw a jean jacket on over it because it was a little chilly in the morning! I'll include links to my outfit & similar items at the end of this post!








What did you do this past weekend?

xoxo,