Powered by Blogger.

Pastel Pink Dress

Today's outfit is coming at you live from sunny & warm Naples, Florida! This week is my school districts spring break and I am so excited to be spending it with my family down here in Naples! We've never been to Naples before but so far we're loving it!

Yesterday was our first full day here so naturally I decided to spend the majority of the day poolside. I've always known that I tend to burn really easily because of my naturally pale skin but man of man did I get burnt. I don't know how else to describe how burnt I am other than to say I'm a lobster. The pictures don't fully capture just how red I am, haha. Apologies for the tan lines that you will undoubtedly be seeing in this weeks outfit posts. Last night for dinner I wore my favorite pastel pink dress that I've had for about a year now. I paired it with some gold sandals from J.Crew and threw on my go-to gold arm candy.









What's your spring break destination this year?

xoxo,