Powered by Blogger.

Off the Shoulder on The Bay

It's no secret that one of the spring's biggest trends is off the shoulder tops. I own a handful of off the shoulder pieces and I absolutely adore them! I love pairing them with fun statement necklaces like I did with today's outfit. I'll admit that I was a bit skeptical as to if I would be able to pull off this trend but I'm glad I took the plunge and tried it because it's becoming a staple style in my closet! The nice thing about this trend is that you can find really inexpensive off the shoulder pieces so if you're experimenting with this style you don't have to worry about spending a ton of money. 

Last night for dinner we ate at this restaurant that is right on Venetian Bay and it was so nice! The weather was overcast so it was perfect for dinner on the patio without it being insanely hot. The restaurant we ate at was located in this darling little shopping plaza and I was thrilled to find a spot that looks straight down the bay so Mama Prepster and I snapped these photos while waiting for our table!











Are you a fan of the off the shoulder trend?

xoxo,