Powered by Blogger.

Workout Wear // Sneakers

I love tennis shoes. In all honesty I probably wear mine at least 3 days, if not more, each week. As much as I love my riding boots and Hunter's there are days when I just need comfort and my tennis shoes are my go-to comfort shoes. 

I am always looking for new tennis shoes and LOVE whenever I get a new pair. My favorite sneaker brand is Nike (which you'll see below) and I love to experiment with all their bright colors. I currently have a pair of pink & gray Nike Free Run 5.0's and love them oh so much. I am hoping to get a new pair soon as I have had my current pair for almost a year and I have my heart set on a pair of Nike Roshes (I'm just a tad obsessed with them). 

Today I've picked out 4 pair of tennis shoes that I think are super cute and would be oh so fun to try out sometime soon. 3 pairs are Nike's (told y'all I love Nike) and 1 pair is a pink & navy pair of New Balance's that I've been seeing all over Pinterest and Instagram. If any of y'all own a pair let me know what you think of them!


1 2 3 4


What's your favorite brand of tennis shoes?

xoxo,